Compassionate Obstetric Care at an Affordable Price
Every expecting mother deserves high-quality maternity care to help ensure she gives birth to a healthy baby, regardless of whether or not she has insurance. The McAllen Family Medicine Residency Clinic in McAllen, Texas provides an all-inclusive prenatal package to support pregnant women who do not have insurance coverage or maternity benefit, as well as those who do.
The all-inclusive prenatal package offers a full range of maternity care services to monitor the health of the mother and baby throughout the entire pregnancy. Furthermore, we help expecting mothers identify and support ways to cope with common pregnancy issues, such as heartburn, morning sickness and pain.
Prenatal Package Services
- Cesarean or vaginal delivery
- Diagnosis and treatment of any health conditions that could potentially cause problems during pregnancy
- Developmental ultrasounds conducted by a registered sonographer with over 30 years of experience
- Laboratory panels
- Prenatal office visits
Added Benefits of the Package
- Access to same-day appointments
- Coordination of care between the clinic and South Texas Health System McAllen
- More than 20 physicians readily available to serve the patient’s obstetric care needs
Patients have access to a Licensed Professional Counselor during all prenatal and postpartum clinic visits
We provide our all-inclusive prenatal package at affordable rates to make sure expecting mothers without insurance coverage or maternity benefits can still give their unborn child all the healthcare services they need. Rates vary and are discussed during the initial consultation.
*Insurance is also accepted
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation or learn more about the all-inclusive neonatal package, please call 956-687-6155.
McAllen Family Medicine Residency Clinic
205 E. Toronto Avenue
McAllen, TX 78503
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 am – 5 pm; Friday, 8 am – 12 pm